The third biennial Bucknell Intercollegiate Film Festival (BIFF) will take place on Sunday, April 29 at 7 p.m. at the historic Campus Theatre in downtown Lewisburg. The event is free and open to the public and a post-festival catered reception is scheduled at the Samek Art Museum’s Downtown Art Gallery across the street from the theatre.
BIFF is a student-run festival with a mission to showcase films made by Pennsylvania students. Students in this spring’s “Film Exhibition and Programming” course encouraged undergraduate and graduate students from across Pennsylvania to submit short movies. The BIFF screening committee ultimately selected 16 short films to screen from over 90 submissions, the most in the festival’s history.
For more information about the festival, please contact Rebecca Myers, email@example.com, the academic film programmer for Bucknell screenings at The Campus Theatre.
Official Bucknell Intercollegiate Film Festival Selection
- “Metamorphosis” by Sophia You, of Temple University
- “Book to Darkness” by Yiling Hu, of Franklin & Marshall College
- “Facing East” by Linnea Langkammer, of Temple University
- “The Toothmans” by Hansen Bursic, of Temple University
- “Dream Baby Dream” by Xavier Lang, of the University of Pittsburgh
- “From Here To There” by Yuan Chen, of Franklin & Marshall College
- “Manic” by Phoebe Renee Ambrosino, of Franklin & Marshall College
- “Becky” by Kianna Wirts, of Franklin & Marshall College
- “How to be a Film Student” by Zack Lloyd, of Temple University
- “Wind” by Hannah Kim, of Carnegie Mellon University
- “Instinct” by Kevin Quinn, of Drexel University
- “JAMi” by Liz Waldie, of the University of the Arts
- “Woman” by Anaiyah Luther, of the University of the Arts
- “Midnight Snack” by Nichola Latzgo of the University of the Arts
- “Cells Within” by Joe Mineer, of the University of the Arts
- “eSteem” by Courtney Fowler, of Temple University